Youth 101 | Ages 12 – 17
Improvisational theatre is a liberating art form and is a wonderful tool for teaching children to collaborate, problem solve and connect meaningfully with peers. For young actors, it means performance that is more authentic and comfortable. This course is accessible to absolute beginners, but challenging to the more experienced. It serves as an introduction to our honest style and provides the fundamentals to:
- Get scenes started grounded with a strong foundation.
- Connect with fellow actors.
- Play intelligently.
- Make choices without fear.
- Get out of your head and have fun!
- 8-Week Course, meeting once a week
- Sundays from 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Culminates in a graduation show at Alamo City Improv
For more information please click on the link below: